1.Vijendra Kumar S.K. & Vijayashri Ravi (2007)”Facilitating Close Personal Space in a Therapeutic community”, International Journal of therapeutic communities, 28,4,winter. ISSN:0964-1866
2.Vijayashri Ravi, (2013) The Impact of Electronic Communication in Interpersonal Relationships of Adolescent Girls”, Journal of Women’s Studies, Vol-5, ISSN No. 2278-9367
3.Vijayashri Ravi,(2012) Test Construction-Self Concept Scale for Adolescents, Included in Psychology Practical Syllabus, for II Degree .
4. Aneetha Srikumar & Vijayashri Ravi (2015)”A study of Occupational Stress among women professionals” International Journal of Scientific Research, Volume: IV, Issue VII, July 2015,ISSN No. 2277-8179
1. ‘Women in society’, (1989) at National seminar on women, Bangalore University
2. “Dynamics of Child Development in a developing Nation (Dec 1999) at the 5th International conference on Applied Psychology
3. “Dynamics of Self-esteem in Indian Adolescent Girls-An exploratory study” (2002) at the 6th International & 37th IAAP Conference, at IAAP, & was awarded the BEST PAPER in the session.
4. “The Impact of Electronic Communication on Interpersonal relationships”(2007)at National Conference on Women Psychology, Rediscovery of Women Psychology, Changing Roles & Challenges, Christ College, Bangalore.
5. “Changing Dynamics of couple compatibility”(Feb 13th & 14th, 2009) the National Conference on “Changing Fabric of intimate Relationships –Challenges to theories & Practices in Mental health
1. 19th August 2017: Resource Person to Short-term Course on Gender Sensitization for College and university teachers from all disciplines all over India, organized by UGC-Human Resource Development Centre, Bangalore University, Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bengaluru-560 056.
2. Nov.14th2017: Invited Speaker at the Pediatric Department of Rangadore Memorial Hospital,
to address the Staff , Nursing , Admin. and consultants of the hospital towards creating awareness
on adolescent issues and empowering them as parents . The topic was 'Parenting in the New Age'
3. 15th September: Dr Vijayashri delivered a talk on Defeat Depression to members of ‘Child Study Association,Bangalore
4. September 23rd 2017: Dr Vijayashri Delivered a talk on ‘New Age Parenting’: A Workshop for young parents on parenting the New Generation of children at Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian College
5. Sept. 27th 2017: Panelist at ‘Chat Room Discussion’ facilitated by Mr Ralph, reporter at Deccan Chronicle on, held at St Josephs College of Arts & Science, Bangalore
Academic Positions held
1. Ph.D. Review Committee Member, (2013) Mount Carmel College
2. BOE Member (2008,2012), Examiner, KAS 2010,2011(Main) Examiner JAIN College, PG Centre
3. Accredited Speaker & Competent Leader, recognized by Toastmasters International
4. Member Board of Studies 2017-2018
5. 4th of October: Attended the BOS Meeting at Bangalore University
6. Chief Coordinator for Revision of UG Syllabus, Dept. of Psychology, Bangalore University. 2014,2017
Academic Guide:3 candidates awarded M.Phil. Annamalai University
1.Roselin Elizabeth,(2004)” A study of the impact of alteration of body Rhythms on occupational health of young adults( 2004)
2.Vijendra Kumar:(2005) “Facilitating personal space in a therapeutic community“
3.Sowmini Sebastian, (2006) Promoting citizenship Behavior in young adults
4.Aneetha P, (2008) To study job satisfaction & occupational Stress among 3 professional groups”
5.Panelist on the Recruitment & Selection Board for the Sub Inspector cadre on 20th -23rd Feb 2017, by Invitation from Mr. Raghavendra Auradkar, Additional Deputy General of police, in my capacity as a senior Psychologist/Academician.