Maintenance Policy of the College
● The college has a full-time assistant supervisor to oversee the overall maintenance of all
facilities on campus.
● He is assisted by a team of 30 staff.
● Issues relating to maintenance are communicated to the Principal in writing which are
conveyed to the supervisor.
● The laboratories have full time lab attenders.
● The Librarian is assisted by two attenders to ensure the smooth functioning of the Library
and its facilities.
● The college has a part time system administrator from CITO Co as part of an AMC to
oversee the maintenance of all computer systems, LCD’s and networks.
● All telephone and intercom systems are maintained as per an AMC with COMPAC
● The College has a back- up generator to ensure uninterrupted power supply which is
maintained under an AMC with Intertech Generators.
● Voltage stabilizers and UPS systems have been installed to ensure protection of
● 5 water purifiers have been installed for the usage of all staff and students and are
maintained by an AMC with Aquaguard Company Ltd.
● College is conscious of the large waste it generates. The college insists on waste
segregation and public spaces within the campus have different bins for the same.
● Wet waste is composted and used as a fertilizer for plants in the campus.
● 30 full- time house- keeping staff keep the campus clean. The campus is cleaned once
during the day while the washrooms are cleaned twice a day.
● To cater to any electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, and masonry work the
supervisor hires contractors on an on-call basis.
● Students of the college are regularly sensitised to maintain the infrastructure of the
college in a responsible manner. The Code of Conduct, makes the students aware of their
duties towards keeping the campus clean.
Optimal Utilization Policy for the facilities of the College
• A Master Time Table is maintained in the college specifying the classrooms occupied
during the class hours.
• The Master Time Table also specifies the usage of laboratories of the college during class
• The Seminar Hall is booked in advance by making an entry in a log book by the
Departments conducting the event. The log books is maintained by the Principal’s
• An Entry is made in the log book for all the common events of the college at the beginning
of the academic year according to the academic calendar.
• Sports equipment is used by the students by making an entry in the log book maintained
by the Physical Education Director of the college.
• Library is used by the faculty/students of the college by registering their entry/exit using
an RFID tag.