1. Students will be able to understand how cultural, historical, economical, political, linguistic,
psychological, and environmental forces shape the world and recognize the role of the individual
within communities to effect change.
2. They can demonstrate their creative thinking and expression in suggesting measures to solve
a social issue.
3. Students will learn to organize and express their thoughts clearly and coherently both in
writing and orally.
4. Realization of basic human values like Truth, Love-Caring, Peace, Responsibility justice etc.
5. They can be successful professionals in conventional fields such as civil services, law ,
teaching, museum studies etc.
6. To prepare students to take up higher education and become social scientists, researchers &
teachers with core competencies.
7. To develop Human Resources to undertake entrepreneurship.
8. The various job opportunities in the media field provide a wide spectrum for the students to
choose their career based on their specialisation and interest.
9. To cater to the manpower needs of the economy.
10. To develop economic analysts for Companies, Money market & Capital markets.
11. They can also be successful in creative fields like journalism, fashion designing, content
writing, managing social media, event managing etc.
12. To help create awareness of social problems, rights, values and responsibility towards
society and nation.