At the graduation in science faculty a student should have:
1. Acquired knowledge on major as well as minor concepts in all disciplines of Physics,
Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, etc.
2. Understood the basic concepts, fundamental principles and the scientific theories related to
various scientific phenomena and their relevancies in daily life.
3. Imbibed the skills in handling scientific instruments, planning, performing and relating the
laboratory experiments to the theoretical concepts.
4. Critical and systematic analysis of the given scientific data.
5. Drawn logical conclusions and inferences from the observed results obtained by scientific
6. Thought creatively, identified problems and independently proposed solutions using creative
approaches, acquired through interdisciplinary experiences.
7. Applied scientific methods and processes by formulating questions, designing investigations
and synthesizing data to draw conclusions and make scientific-based decisions.
8. Generated and interpreted scientific data using quantitative, qualitative and analytical
methodologies and techniques.
9. Interpreted accurately and used numerical information to evaluate and formulate a position.
10. Realized that development in any science aspect will inter-connect with greater
developments in other science subjects encouraging the interdisciplinary approach for sustainable
11. Developed scientific outlook relating the science subjects to various aspects of life and
12. Imbibed the transferrable skills such as communication skills, presentation skills, leadership
qualities, time management etc.
13. Leant life skills such as discipline, decision making, problem solving, critical thinking and
creative thinking which will make them a better independent individual.
14. Realized the need for higher research, encourage young minds and train further upcoming
generation in the field of science for the well-being of community.
15. Demonstrated knowledge of the ethical, economic, commercial and social implications of
scientific discovery and technological innovations.
16. Planned for professional growth and personal development within and beyond the